The Town Clerk, as Registrar of Vital Statistics, maintains copies of births, marriage records, and deaths that have occurred within the Town of Mamaroneck. To initiate a search and/or obtain a copy of a vital record:
Step 1. Select the appropriate application:
- Request for Birth Certificate - Issued to the person named if 18 or older, parents of the person named, or their lawful representative.
- Request for Marriage Certificate - Issued to the bride or groom, or their lawful representative.
- Request for Death Record - Issued to current spouse, parent or child of the deceased, or their lawful representative.
Step 2. Mail completed and signed application along with:
- Proof of identification – a copy of your driver license, state issued non-driver photo ID, passport, or U.S. Military issued photo id
- Payment – $10.00 per each certified copy or copies requests
740 West Boston Post Road
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Please note, all applications must be submitted by mail. Applications may not be faxed. Vital records will not be verified over the phone.