The Town of Mamaroneck Police Department protects and preserves the rights of its citizens and enforces applicable state, county, and local laws. It provides fundamental police services such as crime prevention and investigation, patrol, and traffic enforcement. Additionally the Police Department assists local ambulance corps in responding to medical emergencies.
The Police Department also sponsors outreach efforts. Community outreach focuses on safety and crime prevention education. Meanwhile youth outreach programs ensure that children are introduced to important safety information early on.
The Police Department is proud to be a part of the Town of Mamaroneck's exceptional public safety system.
News & Notices
- Public Meeting to discuss proposed New Jefferson Street Parking Improvements: UPDATED LOCATION AT THE VFW BUILDING ON 1288 BOSTON POST RD (next to Trader Joes)
- Draft of Phase II Stormwater Annual Report is now available
- Town of Mamaroneck Drug Take-Back Days
- Tips for Discouraging Coyotes and other Wild Animals
- Update from the Sanitation Commission