The Town of Mamaroneck Ambulance District, established in 1994, oversees the administration, operations, and quality of emergency paramedic ambulance services: Larchmont/Town of Mamaroneck Volunteer Ambulance Corps (LVAC) and the Village of Mamaroneck Emergency Medical Services (MEMS).
The volunteers of LVAC and MEMS are trained in Basic Life Support (BLS), while the part-time paid paramedics provide Advanced Life Support (ALS). Through their coordinated efforts, the Ambulance District is able to provide round-the-clock lifesaving services throughout the year.
New volunteers are always welcomed at LVAC and MEMS. Many training programs are provided at no cost. Learn more at Become a Volunteer.
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider
- Billing Information
- CPR Course Schedule 2015
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Emergency Management Committee
- Larchmont/Town of Mamaroneck Volunteer Ambulance Corps (LVAC)
- Mamaroneck Emergency Medical Services (MEMS)
- Patient Request for Access
- Privacy Notice
- Responding to Emergencies
Labor Day through Memorial Day: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Memorial Day through Labor Day: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
News & Notices
- Public Meeting to discuss proposed New Jefferson Street Parking Improvements: UPDATED LOCATION AT THE VFW BUILDING ON 1288 BOSTON POST RD (next to Trader Joes)
- Draft of Phase II Stormwater Annual Report is now available
- Town of Mamaroneck Drug Take-Back Days
- Tips for Discouraging Coyotes and other Wild Animals
- Update from the Sanitation Commission