Public Skating Schedule
The Rink is open for public skating during the following hours October 1 - April 15, 2017:
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.**
Monday: 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 1 to 5:15 p.m.
Thursday: 1 to 5:15 p.m.
Friday: 1 to 5:15 p.m. and 7:15 to 9:15 p.m.*
Saturday: 1 to 5:15 p.m.**
- Note: Friday Night Skate with music and lights.*
- Note: During October the Public Session will end at 4:00p.m.**
Holiday Public Skating Schedule
Columbus Day, October 10th: 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Veteran’s Day, November 11th: 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Wednesday Before Thanksgiving, November 23rd: 1 to 5:15 p.m.
Friday After Thanksgiving, November 25th: 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Holiday Recess, December 22nd to January 2nd: 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Martin Luther King Day, January 16th: 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Mid-Winter Recess, February 20th to February 24th: 11 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
||Discount Resident ID Card
|Adult (12 & Older)
|Child (Under 12)
|Groups (Minimum 12)
|Group Skate Rental
|Discount Card||12 Sessions - General Public
||12 Sessions - Discount Resident I.D. Card
|Adult (12 & older)||$85||$65|
|Child (under 12)||$75||$60|
|Season Passes||General Public||Discount Resident I.D. Card|
|Adult (12 & older)||$240||$180|
|Child (under 12)||$200||$145|
|Family (parents & children under 23
who reside in the same household)
|High School/College Hockey Game||General Public||Discount Resident I.D. Card|
Town of Mamaroneck Resident Skate Permit Fees
- Individual I.D. Card: $20
- Family I.D. Card: $30
Resident Admission Discounts
Resident discounted rink admissions are available to all valid pool and tennis permit holders. Residents who do not utilize those facilities may obtain a Resident Rink Identification Card available for $20 per person or $30 per family. Valid passes must be presented to the cashier at time of admission.
Helpful Skating Hints
- Although our spectator area is heated, you’ll want to dress warmly when you come ice skating. Snow pants and gloves on little ones are a good idea. It’s always better to dress in layers so you may take off a layer or two if needed.
- Selecting the proper skate size is very important. Your skates should be approximately one-half size smaller than your shoe size. You want your skates to be snug, but not so tight that it’s uncomfortable. You should be able to wiggle your toes. Lace your skates tightly, starting at the bottom and lacing to the top, not skipping any eyelets.
- We hope these suggestions will help make your visit a very pleasant one and you’ll come back to see us again.